Oh Look At That, A Dumb Idea Just Found A Friend Edition
Todays links of interest:
- White House Vows To Avoid ‘Disorderly’ Collapse Of Auto Sector
By all means, let us please make sure that the collapse of the automotive industry is as orderly as possible!
- Study: Young people watch less TV
From the "duh" department.
- Ho Ho Ugh: Cher’s Ringlets Wish You A Merry Christmas
In anticipation of tomorrow’s semi-Xmas-themed "21 Musical Moments to Die For," here’s Sonny & Cher’s 1970s special. Weirdly enough, that version of "Oh Holy Night" that Paul Shaffer has been making fun of all these years isn’t quite as bad as he always made it out to be. Not that it would make any of our lists, of course.
- SAG President Says Possible Strike Won’t Affect Award Show
Well sure. After all, while the work might stop, the egos keep right on going.
- Star Trek Universe Loses Majel Barrett Roddenberry
So long to one of our favorite people — and three of our favorite characters — in all of Star Trek.
- New York Wants to Tax iTunes Downloads
We’d wager that that New York is not alone in this desire.
- Rom-coms ‘spoil your love life’
Also, bad relationships are killer for lasting love.