Singing With the NYPD Choir Edition
Todays links of interest:
- CBS sued over ‘Two and a Half Men’
Love this: Chris Ender, CBS’ senior vice president of communications, issued a season-themed statement: "Wow, I wonder what they got the other networks for Christmas."
- The Soup Wars: Campbell’s Targets $650 Billion GLBT Community
In other news, the American Family Association continues to prove it is the most anti-family group on the planet.
- Some positive signs for Katie Couric in ratings
Good for her. Now can we start talking realistically about this concept of "evening news?"
- Web Advertisers Get More Say in Large, Intrusive Ad Formats
Because consumers just love, love, love this stuff.
- NBC won’t allow Super ad
‘Tis better to have spots unsold than to try something new? NBC says nyet to multi-advertiser spot at Super Bowl: "We’ve not given them permission, and there is no way we are going to," said Seth Winter, senior vp sports and Olympics sales at NBC.
- iPhone fart app pulls in nearly $10,000 a day
Sad, but true. Expect these sales to skyrocket when the iPhone goes on sale at Wal-Mart.