Random Acts of Meaningless Violence Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Battlestar Galactica: Ron Moore talks about the final season
- Twitter Gets Hacked, Badly
Either that, or Bill O’Riley really is gay. He really does protest a bit too much . . .
- And now the Oscar for best movie blurb!
Ah, we do love a snarky column.
- Gawker Slims Down for The New Year
Okay, okay, we’ll take Defamer. Or not, looks like it was sold before, well, anyone knew it was on the market (anyone being the staff).
- Netflix bypasses US mail, set-top box with new HDTVs from LG
Great, great idea. And a harbinger of the future.
- New Doctor Who faces virtual foes
Yep, this is the kind of controversy that occupied the last moments of the official (and unofficial) ‘loper vacation.
- Fewer Bars in More Places: AT&T Network Upgrades Degrade Service for 2G Phones
Is it possible our AT&T service could get worse?!