I Didn’t Think There Were Fucking Brains Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Free calls from Skype could come soon to iPhones
Which means I may finally be able to use my iPhone to make phone calls (AT&T’s coverage is woefully bad in my part of Southern California).
- Obama team urges delay in digital TV transition
The question is, however, will the people who aren’t currently ready for the transition *ever* be ready for it?
- More ‘Baseball’ from Ken Burns
Let’s hope that they don’t get all hysterical about the steroid era. Perhaps best not to let Bob Costas even participate . . .
- FTC to hold DRM referendum
C’mon, tell the FTC what you really think about DRM.
- Digital guru Clay Shirky’s media forecast and predictions for 2009
Just in case you want to compare lists.
- My Year of Flops Redundancy Case Files #127 and #128: The Big Bounce and The Big Bounce
- Full stream ahead for live music
Hmm, digital music might be *good* for…musicians. Live music seems to be thriving in the digital age.
- Eric Schmidt wishes Google could save newspapers
But cash is not enough to save the papers.