Love, Shines Like A Burning Star Falling Through The Sky Tonight
Todays links of interest:
- Failure: Microsoft Preparing to Put Zune Out of Its Misery
But, but, but, how will our new President get his music. Stop this madness now!
- George Lucas’s Doodles From The Set of Star Wars
For the historical record.
- Trump rounds up celebs for new `Apprentice’ season
In a related story, Satan announced the Overlords for the newest Circle of Hell, due to be finished with construction and fully operational by 2040.
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 3 set for summer
As are we.
- Sarah Palin Lashes Out at ‘Very Scary’ Media Coverage
It would lovely if the press actually presented this outrageous story with a semblance of context rather than reprinting transcripts. Sarah Palin is shading the truth (or misstating facts, as the case may be). Also, she remains amazingly clueless about her role in press coverage. Uh, maybe if you’d been upfront and honest and more candidate for the nation than pitbull for the party???
- Burger King Asks You to Choose: Friends or Food?
Maybe a perfectly-cooked Prime Rib-Eye, but not for a Whopper.
- Al Franken stole the election? Prove it or shut up
Naturally, neither will happen.
- Abandoned HBO Soundstage for "The Wire"
Gone, but in no way forgotten. (via the AV Club)