I’m Not Too Good With Names But I Remember Faces Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Wis. mayor charged with plotting tryst with child
When will these people learn that most of the 14-year old girls they "meet" online are not what they seem?
- Breaking: FCC reviewing NBC’s Golden Globes telecast
18 complaints out of how many viewers? How were robo-generated versus how many are legitimate complaints? And how much will these 18 people cost the American taxpayer?
- Times Square Virgin Megastore to close
Not because of sales, but because parent company figures it can get more money from new tenants. Yeah, in this economy.
- Victorian novels helped us evolve into better people, say psychologists
Also crazy repressed.
- Missing White House E-Mails Have Been Located, Justice Lawyer Says
No, seriously, how much did we spend per email for this recovery?: "A Justice Department lawyer told a federal judge yesterday that the Bush administration will meet its legal requirement to transfer e-mails to the National Archives after spending more than million to locate 14 million e-mails reported missing four years ago from White House computer files."