Chicken in a Fuckbag Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Marvel sued for $750m in movie profits
Veddy, veddy interesting.
- The awfulness of Billy Joel, explained
Absolutely brutal, especially the evisceration of “It’s Still Rock ‘n’ Roll To Me,” one of the most contemptible songs ever written.
- BSG Recap: A Disquiet Follows My Soul
Jim’s latest Battlestar Galactica recap. Coulda used one more rewrite.
- SAG board ousts embattled negotiator Doug Allen
Yeah, we all saw that one coming.
- On a far less serious note
Tom Tomorrow on the KFC Frak Pak sweepstakes.
- Apple to Microsoft: Resistance is futile
A funny, sad story for the Zune-watchers among us.
- Sharon Waxman launches Hollywood Web site
TheWrap.com comes at a time when other entertainment coverage seems to be imploding.
- Amazon To Drop Microsoft, Adobe e-Book Formats
Amazon makes first official step to becoming the next Apple. Without the cool factor.
- Free Monty Python Videos on Youtube Lead to 23,000% DVD Sale Increase
Yeah, don’t you wish you could write a headline like that?
- FTC DRM comment deadline approaches
A reminder from TeleRead — if you haven’t done so already please send your DRM comments to the FTC.
- Ex-Chicago Bulls player’s ex-girlfriend killed
Boy, the headline writer sure knew how to focus on what’s important in the story, didn’t he?