She Looks Like Eva Marie Saint in “On The Waterfront” Edition
Todays links of interest:
- The Middle-DVD!
Best news we’ve heard all day: the DVD for The Middleman, the best TV show to come out last year that none of you watched at all, will be out this summer. Not only that, it will be produced by Shout! Factory, thereby ensuring that it will be high quality. Good show!
- Springsteen promises high-energy halftime show
Here’s the problem: anybody who has seen Bruce live — and some of your ‘lopers have seen him several times — knows that a) it won’t be long enough and b) it will probably be better than the game itself.
- How To Work Out Like An Indie Rocker
Oh, dear gods, no.
- Amazon stock soars on strong profit and outlook
Wow. Some actual — whaddya call it? — oh, good financial news.
- US Postal Service mulls 5-day-a-week delivery
Well sure. The Saturday mail is usually anemic anyways.
- Ill. gov unanimously convicted, tossed from office
Bye-bye Blago. Maybe you could join Heidi and Spencer on The Hills. That’s about your level of shamelessness.
- How Gmail destroyed Outlook
And every other email program in history, to boot. For the spam filters alone, they deserve a medal.
- Google unveils tools that can show if your ISP is giving you what you paid for