Today’s links of interest:
- Why does it take Wes Anderson so long to make a movie?
And not just him, but many of those other young-ish American directors whose movies you like.
- Something weird going on with the clock on 24
Ah, obsession, sweet obsesssion. What would the world be without you?
- Screw the Digital-Rights Bugaboo
John Dvorak sez: Just opt-out of the entire entertainment industry if they can’t get their DRM shit together.
- Satellite TV Homes to ‘Test Drive’ All-New 2007 Dodge Caliber Via Interactive TV Experience
Golly! Interactivity sure is neato! You get to do everything but actually, you know, test drive the actual car.
- Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD Arrive
And yet, you should still wait to see how it all shakes out.
- Google envy blinds Microsoft to the bigger opportunity
The point: trade trumps advertising. But is it as sexy?
- TV’s Future is an Ad Free A La Carte Model
Wow! Does this happen before or after we get our jet packs and flying cars?