These Days, Pull a Blanket Round You, Babe Edition
Todays links of interest:
- The unrecognizable Internet of 1996
Hey, some of us were building web sites for evil corporations back then!
- Andy Richter to Rejoin Conan O’Brien as “Tonight Show” Announcer
On one hand, it’s cool that Conan and Andy are working together again; on the other hand, we’d still prefer if Andy Richter Controls The Universe was still on the air.
- Music labels fight pirates through Spotify
Read for the lead alone. Funny.
- Boss Got Raise As Philly Papers Tanked
Neat. You’ve gotta love our corporate executives and their obvious priorities.
- News Corp. President Peter Chernin to Leave
Luckily Rupert Murdoch has more than enough time to absorb additional duties. Was Chernin given a forceful push out the door? Well, he did get a production deal as a going away present…
- Eminem Sues Universal for Royalties on Downloading
Or rather, Eminem sued Universal, and it’s now going to court.