Today’s links of interest:
- Around the corner: ‘Food’ and Germs
PopCandy highlights the problem with old media and online promotion. Check out what she says about finding a trailer in a haystack.
- Crowds Bless ‘Da Vinci’ With Million
For the two or three of you who were worried, the numbers are in. Sony sees this as the start of a very good year. Note: Sony’s fiscal year just began. Semantics are cool.
- Politicians Brave the Internet – With Help
Politicians discover the Internet (and all of its geegaws). Will this make them rethink the Network Neutrality issue? Uh, they’re politicians…
- AOL, Startups Emerge to Challenge MySpace
MySpace, YourSpace, everybody wants a space.
- Apple sues iPod rival over patents
Because why should Apple be the one that’s getting sued all the tme?
- Elvis Goes to the Circus
Sure, because who doesn’t see how naturally Elvis Presley and Cirque De Soleil go together?
- Coverage Goes Hyper-Local
Pretty soon you’ll be able to look up at that cloud coming towards you, and check on your cell phone and see if it’s going to rain on you or not.