Today’s links of interest:
- Middle class goes broadband as price falls
Finally, we will fulfill our nation’s dream: a chicken in every pot and broadband in every room!
- From a Small Stream, a Gusher of Movie Facts
Despite this article, it’s pretty amazing how one of the single most indispensable sites on the Web — a future That’s What I Like — has pretty much stayed under the radar for so long.
- I Like to Watch
Heather Havrilesky looks back that the television season that was and declares it good.
- DubaiCityGuide.com is number one site in Google for Dubai related searches
Here’s some useful information for the next time you head out to Dubai.
- Now, shopping carts come with video
From the Focusing on the Wrong Problem Dept: instead of installing video in shopping carts, how about ensuring that all of the wheels are working properly?
- Comedians love the president
At least somebody still does.