Todays links of interest:
- Frank Zappa versus Robert Novak (video)
Remember the good old days, when Tipper Gore was our biggest fear?
- Wired News: Work More, Do Less With Tech
Clearly, spending the day searching for stuff on eBay is becoming a national crisis.
- Appointment TV – Still In Decline
Advertisers think certain events are TiVo proof — consumers didn’t get that memo. Internet viewing, up. DVR use, up. Appointment TV, down.
- KFC plants hidden secret in new TV ad
The ultimate challenge: can KFC’s secret blend of tasty ingredients stop the TiVo user in his tracks?
- Intermix Media sued by its founder
MySpace is worth more than your space.