Todays links of interest:
- Phone, media firms see mobile ads soon
Which means I’m already waiting for my cellphone TiVo. CeVo?
- Opening up the Intel Mac mini
Medialoper loves product autopsies
- Microsoft says better than Google soon
Noted without comment.
- UCI Psychiatrist Bilked by Nigerian E-Mails, Suit Says
Have you ever wondered who actually responds to those Nigerian emails? Apparently, it’s this guy.
- Radio: Why wasn’t CBS sterner prior to suing Howard?
CBS Desk: What took so long? If the execs couldn’t bring themselves to listen to Stern’s show, they could have asked random teenage boys on the streeet about the show.
- FCC Chief Presses Cable Firms
In a twist, the FCC thinks consumers should be reimbursed for channels they don’t want, that cable companies should bend over backwards to redefine their business models, and is ESPN really family-friendly?
- AOL hanging up on dial-up customers?
Dial-up? What in the world is dial-up?