While you were still trying to figure out how Sally Field and James Spader could even be nominated for Emmys, much beat out Edie Falco & James Gandolfini, here’s what we were looking at:
- The Future, As I See It – Kassia gazes into her crystal ball and sees cities full of wi-fi. What, no flying cars??
- Joan Rivers, Blogger Keeping things in perspective, I have to point out that the above phrase isn’t nearly as horrific as, say “Britney Spears, Schoolteacher,” “Sally Field, Best Actress in a Drama,” or “Sam Brownback, President.”
- Print-On-Demand: What Happens when Book Publishing Becomes a Commodity? – In the very first Medialoper Podcast, Kirk talks to author Timothy Sykes, and then deconstructs the future of self-publishing with Kassia.
- Book, Movie, Audience: Bringing Forces Together – Looking at the need for books and movies made from those books to better cross-promote on the internet.
- Why “Sweet Home Alabama” is a Bad Choice For A Tourism Theme – However, it would be the perfect choice for Alabama State Song.
- My Weekend in iPhone Activation Hell – Kassia gets an iPhone, but Kirk is the one spending the weekend trying to get it activated because AT&T has chosen that weekend to upgrade their activation system. Hee.
- That’s What I Like – Things From Another World – One of the things Rox didn’t mention but no doubt she likes about Things From Another World: she can get her Buffy comic fix without having to deal with the Comic Book Guys of the world.