While you were busy hanging on Steve Jobs’ every word . . . ok, so were we. But this is what else we were doing:
- The Advertising Conundrum – Kassia takes a look at the future of advertising and the difficulty they will have as consumers scattered across multiple platforms.
- Potpourri: Download Service Explosion, Miss South Carolina, iPhone Hacking – Jim jumps around to highlight a few newsworthy tidbits.
- At the Tone, the Time Lady Will Be Gone – But not forgotten. Ok, probably forgotten, as well.
- That’s What I Like: Somethingness – Mmmmm…more wine, please.
- NBC’s Bad Move – Another bad decision by a television network? Why, oh why, am I not surprised.
- iPod Touch: The Final Nail in Zune’s Coffin – Another one of Kirk’s predictions comes true. We should be keeping track of these.
- Apple Scruffs: New iPods & the Universal Dust-Up – Yes, I’ve already been told how my $100 Apple store credit is being spent. Who else wants an iPod for Christmas? I might as well start my list now.
- That’s What I Like: Debunking Urban Legends – What do you mean I’m not gonna get any money from Bill Gates! Seriously, I’m not?