I Hate It When People Had More Fun Than I Did Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Google to Buy Twitter? Report Says Deal is in the Works
Ah, heck, why not. Google already owns most of us anyway.
- iPods, First Sale, President Obama, and the Queen of England
Raising the question, what exactly are you getting when you buy digital media?
- Google Buying Twitter? Depends Whom You Want to Believe
Something to keep us all occupied today.
- Why DuroSport is Needing Me, Vladimir Concescu
Some fallout from the latest DuroSport product debacle. Apparently, the marketing people are running the product show over there. Or something.
- Iowa’s top court brings gay marriage to America’s heartland
Iowa Supreme Court FTW!!
- Adventureland, reviewed.
We were going to ask if Mottola had made the Big Chill or American Graffiti for the Gen-X Indie Rock crowd, but those seem like inexact comparisions. Still, this feels like it may have been made for us, and critic Stevens betrays her affinity for proto-slackerdom by forgetting that Don’t Dream It’s Over was the actual chart hit, not Unsatisfied.