Today’s links of interest:
- YouTube Will Kill Flat-rate Mobile Broadband Pricing Forever
Thanks a lot YouTube!
- Warner: No More Free Streaming Music For You
Because providing ways for people to discover music is a bad idea.
- Iran Shuts Down Gmail, Announces National E-Mail Service
So that would be iMail?
- MySpace CEO Out After Just 9 Months
Wow, the fun never stops at MySpace, does it?
- Apple move to sell US TV shows for $1
Book publishers take note. This 50% drop in price brought to you by the iPad.
- Warner retreats from free music streaming
The company has decided that services like Spotify are clearly not positive for the industry. So, there’s another business model crossed off the list. At this point, what’s left?