Fahn Fahn Fahn on the Autobahn Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Netflix To Offer Streaming as a Standalone Subscription Plan
Believe this is old news, but just in case….
- 25 Random Things I Hate About Fucktards On Facebook I Don’t Know In The Least But Who, Nonetheless, Are My Friends
What he said.
- Slim Shady and Universal Go to Court
It’s hard out there for a lawyer: “I don’t know what ownership of a digital file means,” Michael Ostroff, general counsel and executive VP of business and legal affairs of UMG worldwide, said under questioning by lawyers representing the rapper’s production company, F.B.T. Productions. “The zeroes and the ones are probably on their servers.”
- Jerry Seinfeld steps into reality
Jerry Seinfeld as marital counselor. Hmm.
- Anderson News Hit with Lawsuits
Yeah, well, it’s fun to kick ’em when they’re down.
- LAT Memo: ‘We Will Have to Be More Selective About Which Stories Appear in Print’
Worried that it means fewer funny cat stories.
- Why Are iPhone Users Willing to Pay for Content?
Because the content is useful?
- Live-blogging the House hearings on the Ticketmaster/Live Nation Merger
In case you were curious to see what happens when evil tries to merge with evil.