Today’s links of interest:
- Microsoft: The iPad is “Humorous”
But not in the same way the Zune is humorous.
- TV Ratings: Fox Originals Beat Big Three Network Repeats
Hmm, probably some sort of life lesson here. Must consider.
- Kimmel sounds off on ‘sucker-punching’ Leno- msnbc.com
While Leno does get props for running the piece — which is the single most hilariously brutal bit to come out of the Leno/Conan debacle — the simple fact that he RAN the piece means that he wasn’t sucker-punched. And Jimmy points out, he attacked Jay to his FACE, not behind his back.
- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner retires after 12 NFL seasons
Apparently God told Kurt that Tim Tebow was going to be His NFL representative from now on.
- Apple makes $208 on each $499 iPad
So much for our theory that Apple is counting on app revenue to subsidize the iPad. If that were the case Apple might have launched the iPad at $299.
- ATT Will Spend $2 Billion To Improve Wireless Network
This after a recent report estimating it would cost ATT $5 billion to bring its wireless network up to speed.