Today’s links of interest:
- Lindsay Lohan Being Cooperative in Jail So Far
Just in case you thought that going to jail was going to be the end of the 24/7 coverage.
- E-book sales: Amazon.com says it’s selling 80% more downloaded books than hardcovers
Two words: tipping point.
- Microsoft may face tough patch job with Windows shortcut bug
Meanwhile, over at Microsoft, same as it ever was.
- Sixth purported Mel Gibson tape surfaces
Remember how NASA’s original plan for the Space Shuttle was to have missions so often that they ceased to become news? Well, NASA’s failure is RadarOnline’s success.
- Physicists Tame Time Travel by Forbidding You to Kill Your Grandfather
But doesn’t that take all of the fun out of it?
- Apple, Research in Motion, and the rest of the cell phone industry don’t want you to know how often your phone drops calls
Well, of course they don’t.