Everything Makes Sense If It’s Explained To Me Fast Enough Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- ATT Fails The SXSW iPhone Test
That smoke you see coming from Texas? That’s ATT’s 3G network melting down.
- At SXSW, attendees confront Twitter saturation
This is why we’re now using the hashtag dot notation. Of course, with ATT service being what it is, we might as well use cans and a very long string.
- Apple Adds Still More DRM to iPod Shuffle
Lost in all the hype about the talking iPod is the fact that Apple has essentially added DRM to the earbuds. Yes, I said DRM protected earbuds.
- Old Growth Media And The Future Of News
Text of Steve Johnson’s SXSW presentation on newspapers. It’s a nice companion to the Clay Shirky article
- Newspapers and Thinking the Unthinkable
We’re all thinking it, Clay Shirky just comes out and says it. It’s time to save the world, the world of journalism, instead of worrying about saving the newspapers.