But All of This Won’t Happen Again Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Battlestar Galactica: My favorite episodes
Alan Sepinwall, who has been posting increasingly kick-ass recaps of Battlestar Galactica for a few seasons now, offers up his top 10 episodes. It’s going away after tonight. Sigh.
- President Barack Obama is sorry for Special Olympics joke
This is so retarded. Can’t anybody anywhere take a joke anymore!
- IE8 not gaining much market share
Oh, that’s right. They released IE 8 yesterday. Gotta get around to checking that out at some point.
- Requiem for a frog: SpiralFrog shuts down
But it was FREE! On the other hand, this proves that the logic of the marketplace ain’t totally dead. SpiralFrog sucked as a concept, and it sucked in the execution, and it was rewarded justly.
- Kitschy NJ store that inspired band may close
Or, say a possible goodbye to the Fountains of Wayne.
- Facebook Goof Cripples Controversial Homepage Poll