Party Down Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Reporter to NY Times Publisher: You Erased My Career
The real news is that this reporter just noticed. This was big news in the SEO community last month because NYT effectively killed search ranking for a huge number of IHT stories (which are presumably buried somewhere in the main NYT site now). But, since newspapers hate Google anyway, lack of Google rank shouldn’t be a problem now, should it?
- U.S. journalist in Iran freed from prison
Very good news for Roxana Saberi and her family.
- Rocking Out at Denny’s?
Holy crap! This article acts as if young, drunk people going to Denny’s because it never closes is some kind of new trend instead of a tradition handed down over the years.
- Playboy Plans ‘Radical Changes’ to Print Model
Let your imaginations run wild!
- KROQ’s Kevin Bean Goes National Today
Ah, 20 years later. Remember when they were the fresh-faced kids you listened to in the morning?
- Miss California keeps her crown, and her opinions
Trying to remember why we care about this in any way, shape or form. Then realized that we didn’t.