If You Were My Girl, I’d Keep You Right Here Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Lessig vs. Warner Music: This Should Be Good
Yes, finally we get to have a real-life, real public discussion of fair use and silliness. Not necessarily in that order.
- Web-to-TV Video Streaming Services Will Drive Nearly $3 Billion in Revenue by 2013
Unless cable companies start metering broadband, of course.
- Wilco ex-member sues Jeff Tweedy for royalties
Jay Bennett claims he’s not being paid for his work.
- What Does @ Really Mean? – At sign
Nifty history of a symbol we use every day.
- How ABC’s ‘The Unusuals’ Producer Builds a Fan Base: YouTube
Hmm, maybe the headline should really read How ‘The Unusuals’ Producer Builds a Fan Base Despite ABC?