Monkey-Fighting Snakes on this Monday-to-Friday Plane Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Geeks run gauntlet in ‘Ultradome’
Yeah. This one has potential. And we can imagine more than a few of our friends playing along.
- Kindle Books Now A Shocking 35% Of Sales When Kindle Version Available
Amazon has a hit. Publishers are in a bind. It’s iTunes all over again.
- Can Facebook and Twitter Save Your Favorite Show?
Probably not, but they are great tools for keeping people organized and in touch with the latest developments on these campaigns. Also: Save Chuck!! And Better Off Ted!! And, yeah, even Dollhouse!!
- Can ‘Star Trek’ crew land a hit?
We’re guessing yes. Not only is the time right, we saw it last week and it. was. awesome!!
- Governor asks: What if pot’s legal and taxed?
It’s about time. It’s been about time for years and years, actually. So maybe this fiscal crisis is a blessing in disguise, socially. But no matter what happens, the Christian conservatives we knew who were all about supporting Arnold during the Recall really didn’t consider this to be a possible outcome, now, did they?
- John Doe busy with country project, X tour
Yep, gratuitous John Doe stuff.
- News Corp Studies Web Content Platforms
Rupert Murdoch believes his content in undervalued, blah, blah, blah. Will create own Kindle rival, figure out how to charge money for content, and all that.