Juan Pierre is the Luckiest Man in The World Edition
Today’s links of interest:
- Student’s Wikipedia hoax quote used worldwide in newspaper obituaries
Kids these days don’t realize how easy they have it. In my day we had to do this sort of thing without the help of Wikipedia.
- Digital Media Exec: Metrics Are ‘In Crisis’
Or, we are trying to measure everything without really understanding what we are measuring.
- News Corp will charge for newspaper websites, says Rupert Murdoch
Dear Rupert, While we support new online business models, charging for news content only makes sense if you go the extra mile and give us articles and analysis worth paying for. Thanks, the Medialoper News Junkie Team
- Manny Ramírez Is Suspended 50 Games for Using Performance-Enhancing Drugs
Not steroids, but a steroid helper. Which makes him less A-Rod and more Tommy Chong. And, BTW, kinda bullshit as well.
- ‘Star Trek’ takes the universe by storm
You know why? Because it totally fucking rocks, that’s why.
- Obama Orders Burger With Elitist European Condiment
Uh, no, this is not a story from the Onion. Sean Hannity apparently really is this desperate.