Today’s links of interest:
- NBC Launches All-In-One Video Player, VoIP And Texting Tool—And It’s Ad-Supported
Not feeling it. A) Why not use the Hulu platform since it’s already caught fire with consumers? B) Really? You think consumers want to float from site to site rather than have information in a single place? C) Hmm, no C right now. TK.
- Confirmed: MySpace Looking to Buy Imeem
Ah, MySpace, you keep on giving. No seriously, this might very be a good acquisition, but you’ve got bigger problems than this.
- Times editor James Harding outlines plans for online charging
Not sure this is the way forward, but there you have it: a plan to save newspapers.
- Esquire’s Cover of the Future Stumbles Over Piece of Paper
- Can the law keep up with technology?
We’re gonna go with no.
- Couple arrested after reporting stolen marijuana
This is why my faith in humanity may be misplaced.