While you were busy collecting your winnings on your office’s Anna Nicole’s Baby Daddy pool, here’s what we were looking at:
- Sam Zell vs. The Future – We’d like to put $2,000,000,000 on the future. please.
- Of Microsoft and Marketing, Or Why the Vista “Wow!” Campaign is Actually a “Doh!” – Once again Microsoft misses the mark. Honestly, who is ever going to get excited about a new version of Windows anyways?
- The Joy of The Last Season of The Sopranos – Who doesn’t love the Sopranos? Any bets on which characters will make it all the way to end? I don’t want to spoil anyone, but I’m pretty sure that mean Livia is going to be one of the first ones to go!
- More Thoughts From The Real World – People in the real world like YouTube, Netflix and free wireless internet. Now if we can just make the corporate world understand.
- A Rediscovery Leads to a New Favorite – It’s like the Long Tail of our music collection!