With all of the events this week taking up brain space, here are a few things that you may have missed:
- Imus: Not So Much About The Free Speech – I can’t think of a single snarky thing to say.
- Why The Larry Sanders Best-of DVD Misses The Point – Release it now. Everywhere. Forever. Hmmm…where have I heard that before?
- Second Life Vice: Linden Lab Is in Denial About Its Gambling Problem – Will the Feds shut down Second Life? Get your bets in now.
- Why Sony’s Latest DRM Fiasco Is Probably A Good Thing – What did you expect for $19.95? To actually be able to see the movie?
- That’s What I Like: Fantasy Baseball – Draft day may be Jim’s favorite day but this ‘Loper just tries to get through it without smacking him.