While you were busy canceling yet another good TV show before it has a chance to find an audience, here’s what we were looking at:
- Looking At Bud.TV – Bud.tv is definitely for the dudes who actually call each other “bud” with no sense of irony.
- Why an Amazon DRM-Free Music Store Would Be a Game-Changer – Will it happen? Some of the more skeptical ‘Lopers aren’t holding their breath.
- MySpace Takes the Social Out of Social News – Kirk gives us a detailed analysis of the flaws of the MySpace News site. Like, for example, the fact that no one really cares.
- Furries and Griefers on the Campaign Trail: Presidential Politics In Second Life – Our latest correspondent, Ronin Kurosawa, gives us the first of what he promises to be a series of reports on the 2008 Presidential campaign in Second Life.
- Sleep: That’s What I Really Like – ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.