While you were working on your spreadsheet of who started which war when, here’s what we were looking at:
- Suggestions For The New Media World – Some simple suggestions for those who want to be part of the changers, not the changees.
- MTV Looks Better Than You Did At 25 – But then again, you drink a lot more than MTV did, too.
- More Fun In The Digital World – Given the democratic nature of digitalizing content, we probably won’t be asking “who killed the ebook?” anytime soon, so the question is whether or not publishers are going to get serious about digitizing their backlists, because somebody is going to.
- Why MySpace Won’t Live To See 25 – The second something like MySpace gets to be big enough to be purchased by, say Rupert Murdoch, it’s peaked.
- Hollywood’s True Long Tail – It’s movies on TV. Who would have thought that Monster Chiller Horror Theatre was actually a profit center?
- That’s What I Like: Countdown With Keith Olbermann – Kassia points out that there’s nothing sexier than a guy who wears glasses.
- 5 Signs That Zune Has Already Jumped the Shark – Perhaps, but in France, they make an amazing baked Zune with a white wine reduction sauce. At least that’s what I saw on the Helo Cooking Show.
- No Heat, Little Vision & Jacking Off – I think that I’m going to make a pilot about uploading my reject pilot to YouTube and waiting for another network to call me about it.