While you were busy getting booted from the Shuttle Program or claiming to be Anna Nicole’s baby dady, this is what we were up to:
- Captain Copyright Has Left The Building – And I was so looking forward to the Lopy v. Captain Copyright cage match.
- Robots Roundup: February 6, 2007 – A quick look at what’s happening in the robot world. So far, so good. No rebellions. Of course, by the time we find out about the rebellions, it might be too late.
- Second Life and the Stupid White Man’s Burden, Part Three: Guni’s Condescension – So sex sells in cyberspace. Who’da thunk it?
- Life After DRM: A Scrap Heap Of Dead Music – DRM is on its way out and nobody has a plan on how to deal with all of the downloaded music that currently has it.. Much to no one’s surprise, there probably won’t be a plan and consumers will once again get screwed.
- That’s What I Like: Annotated Editions – Just wait until Tyson gets to the Annotated To Kill A Mockingbird and finds out that the original version of the book had the mockingbird taken out with machine guns.
- Top 10 Other Things The RIAA Wants You To Believe – With all the CDs that line our living room walls, this could be a real problem. If they decide to collect, I’ll never get out of this apartment!