While you were getting ready to report for Spring Training, here’s what we were looking at:
- Viacom vs. YouTube – Guess Who Lost? – Right now, that would seem to be Viacom.
- I Was An Adult-Aged Arbitron Diarist, Part 1 – Next week, on “I Was An Adult-Aged Arbitron Diarist,” the diaries arrive, and are used!
- Exclusive: The Story of My Night of Passion With Anna Nicole Smith – I mean, why not try to get into the sweepstakes?
- How Would You Deal With A Global Bandwidth Shortage? – We’re still trying to figure this one out, actually.
- That’s What I Like: Remastered Analog Music – Sherilyn learns to trade warmth for clarity. But she really should give Presence a spin. For some of us, that may be the best Zep of all.