While you were busy crying over Anna Nicole, shaving your head or going in and out of rehab, this is what we were doing:
- See Ya Later, Studio 60 – Jim’s right. (Oh, how I hate to admit that.) Matthew Perry is awesome. Somebody give that man a show! Wait, somebody give that man a good show.
- Second Life and the Vision Thing – Sherilyn wonders why anybody would want to walk into something like a virtual video store and deal with a surly know-it-all virtual video store employee instead of the way she currently buys stuff online. Though, if it comes to pass, Video Zone is a pretty good name for a virtual video store.
- Medialoper Focus Group: 24-Hour Party People – Kassia’s focus group reveals what Kirk has been saying all along. DRM is bad. Also, some men have curious man crushes on Tom Cruise. Yikes!
- Macrovision’s DRM Snake Oil – And see, Kirk was worried that if the Music Industry abandoned DRM that he wouldn’t have anything to write about. Luckily, there are paranoid and shortsighted people in other industires.
- That’s What I Like: NBC Thursday Nights – So I laugh when people accidentally get hurt. There’s no shame in that. And there are a lot of laughs in NBC’s Thursday night line up.