While you were busy announcing your bid to become the next POTUS, here’s what we were looking at:
- An iPhony Controversy – I mean it’s not like someone came out with an actual phone that duplicated all of the iPhone functionality and the UI.
- Second Life and the Fourth Estate, Part Two: A Stupid Kind of Benevolence – “Second Life: Now You Can Stare At The Sun!” In the name of love, of course.
- 24 Season Premiere DVD Release Cool, But Not That Cool – And we were wondering why Magic Mountain didn’t get sold as part of the Six Flags deal. PARC obviously had some kind of advance knowledge . . .
- Fr*ck Da FCC – If we have learned anything from this whole flap, it’s this: Kirk is a “mental retarded” person.
- Asleep On Patrol: Old Media Misses The Real Enemy – It’s like that old Wired cover story about Newt Gingrich: “Friend and Foe.”
- P-Diddy and Burger King: Brand-Destruction in the World of YouTube – Our latest ‘Loper, Bill O’Connor, deconstructs Diddy and Burger King’s not-so-brilliant YouTube-based ad campaign.
- That’s What I Like: Knitting – Kassia reveals that she ocassionally steps away from her computer. We understand and support her in her decision.