While you were attempting to blackmail Oprah (and who hasn’t?), this is what we were doing:
- Whatever Happened To The Nike + iPod? – The two greatest marketing departments of our time prove Jim wrong. Not that it’s that difficult.
- What Ever Happened To Google Book Search – It’s alive and well, despite the publishing industry’s protests.
- Why I Hate (Most) Consumer Products – In his Medialoper debut, Tyson explains the one thing that Zune got right and what most everyone else is doing wrong. Personally, I’m waiting for something to be named Lopy. Whatever it is, I’ll buy it.
- Whatever Happened To The Ricky Gervais Show? – It looks like the Karl Pilkington full employment act is over.
- That’s What I Like: Espensodes – From Buffy to Battlestar, Jane Espenson is one of the best and funniest television writers around.
- 2007 Year In Review: How DRM Died – Kirk pulls a Hiro on us and travels ahead in time a full year to give us this report.