While you were trying to score, you know, just one lousy goal, here’s what we were looking at:
- More RIAA Madness: Part 1, In League With The Terrorists? – Some people might wonder why the RIAA hates normal, ordinary Amercans so much.
- Naked DSL and Beyond – My VOIP Adventure: Part I – Kirk wonders: why pay four times more for his phone service when he can go with VOIP? It used to be because DSL was bundled with the land line, but not anymore. So he’s switching to Vonage.
- Nickling and Diming New Media – None of those payments are exactly “micro.” And they add up pretty quickly.
- More RIAA Madness: Part 2, The All-Seeing Ear The All-Seeing Ear hears all. And it’s coming for you . . .
- It’s Not A Pirate’s Life For Them – Oh Disney, why do you insist on continually fracking with our collective childhoods?
- That’s What I Like: Google – We sometimes forget just how life-altering Google really is. Kassia reminds us.
- Thank You For Choosing AT&T – My VOIP Adventure: Part II – In which AT&T thanks Kirk for disconnecting his service. And Kirk uses Vonage to order Indian food.