While you were busy packing up for SXSW, here’s what we were looking at:
- Could Microsoft or Apple Be the Future of EMI? – The question is, of course, would being bought by actual technology companies mean the end of technophobia in the music industry? And is Sony’s purchase of Columbia Records an object lesson in either direction?
- The 2008 Presidential Campaign: The Best Reality TV Show Ever? – Possibly, though probably not.
- Publishing, Search, and Consumers — The Weird Triangle – Will the publishing industry embrace the book search technology that might just bring them more customers?
- Austin Or Bust – As I write this, Kirk & Kassia are hanging out in Austin. And I’m not. I hate when people have more fun than I do.
- Juan In A Million – A little-known California State Law passed in the wake of the rolling blackouts caused by Enron requires native Californians like your ‘Lopers to hate everything about Texas. With Juan exception.