While you were busy attending SXSW, adopting yet another third-world infant or preparing for your amateur night of green beer swilling, this is what we were doing:
- The Release Window is Closing, But Not Fast Enough – So that’s why we haven’t been to the movies in months. I knew there had to be a reason. Stupid commercials!
- HD-DVD, Blu-Ray, and The Problem With Wal-Mart – Consumers aren’t lining up for HD-DVD or Blu-Ray. We already have shelves and shelves full of DVDs. We don’t need anymore. So the question is, why aren’t the studios and technology companies focusing elsewhere, like inexpensive burnable digital downloads?
- Twitter Hits the Tipping Point – Its called Twitter? Seriously? What genius came up with that name?
- Why I’m Not Worried About The TWoP Buyout – This could be good. More content, more snark. Besides, it’s not like there’s any potential for a conflict of interest. Except for that part where there is.
- A Robot Is As Good As Ten Mothers – Robots come to Kirk’s rescue after an exhausting trip to SXSW. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. Wait a second, he was at SXSW while I was at fracking work. So you know what? I don’t feel sorry for him at all!