While you were getting your gowns and tuxes ready for the Oscar parties tonight, here is what was happening at the ‘Loper.
- HD DVR: Hi Definition Disappointment – At least I was spared the usual cursing and screaming at the time it was installed.
- 1 Billion Served, Another Billion Imminent – The economics of iTunes.
- Apple’s Digital Convergence Strategy Comes Into Focus – Apple now wants to invade your living room as well as your cubicle, your jogging route and your car stereo.
- Origami Debuts” – Exclusive Video On Google – Microsoft is making paper swans. Ok, maybe it’s really a portable tablet device. It’s hard to tell. Perhaps paper swans would be better.
- Yahoo Decides Against Original Content – Perhaps it’s best for all concerned if they leave creating original content to the trained professionals?
- “I heard that we’ve sold over a million downloads” – Television Without Pity interviews BJ Novak, a trained professional responsible for co-creating some great content: the US version of The Office.