While you were flocking to Sacramento to see the whales (so many things wrong with that scenario), this is what we were doing:
- Customer Service Through Litigation: The RIAA Institutionalizes Its Business Model – A refresher course in how not to treat customers. Not that the RIAA will ever understand.
- Joost Invites From Medialoper – Joost gets Kirk’s stamp of approval. And believe me, those are not easy to come by.
- When Is FREE Video-on-Demand Not Free? – The answer – Always. Duh!
- An Ode To A Dinosaur: The Upfronts – I hate this time of year. One of the networks inevitably breaks my heart by canceling one of my favorite shows in favor of something that probably won’t last more than three episodes next fall. Yes, I’m talking to you FOX and CW!
- No Crying for The Death of Veronica Mars – Please see my previous comment on how this time of year sucks.
- That’s What I Like: Rare Book Clubs – I sure do wonder what these “books” are that Tyson’s always talking about. They sound interesting.