While you were busy capitulating to the worst President any of us will ever see in our lifetimes, here’s what we were looking at:
- A Small Piece of Advice For NBC Re: The “Friday Night Lights” DVD – Get it out there, now! I did read this week in the Chicago Tribune that they might be releasing it this summer, but there were no further details than that.
- Mike Gravel Meets The Metaverse – The instantly controversial Ronin Kurosawa takes on the Gravel Campaign in Second Life. Perhaps he should do a test run of his NI4D in Second Life itself — let the majority choose how its run — and see how that works out.
- They Wanna Bite The Hand That Feeds Them – Reason #459,098 that that music industry has pretty much not just lost its way, but it’s lost its way to finding its way.
- Better Than The iPhone: The Lightning Phone! – Somebody actually asked in the comments section if this was a hoax. To which I respond: of course not. We here at Medialoper do not traffic in hoaxes.
- Your Pocket Vibrator and You – Fun Fact: If Sherilyn had done her “That’s What I Like” about text messaging as actual text messages, it would have had to be broken up into 38 separate messages!