While you were busy waiting in line and kicking serious ass to get your PS3, here is what we were doing:
- Zune’s Funny Money: Microsoft Points Explained (For the Non-Gamer) – I’ve read this over and over again and it still doesn’t make any sense. I might as well just be using Monopoly money. Though in a way, I guess, Microsoft Points is Monopoly money.
- I Was Lost And Now I Still Am – Much to our dismay, ABC gave us what we asked for. No repeats. Did they do it wrong or are we just being whiny?
- The Secret Cost Of DVDs – On the other hand, if you Google “WKRP in Cincinnati,” you can find some dodgy-looking sponsored links for DVDs that probably have all of the original music.
- Fear and Loathing in Zuneland: The Social Has Been Cancelled – All the talk about the Social leaves Kirk dizzy which doesn’t bode well for the rest of us.
- That’s What I Like: Television Without Pity – Jim shamelessly exploits the column in hopes of a miraculous job offer. But if you haven’t checked out TWoP, there’s plenty of shame to go around.
- PS3 Crime Wave Sweeps America – Anarchy In The Streets! – You know it’s the beginning of the holiday season when people start acting stupid over the latest version of a gaming system.