While you were busy wondering what NBC’s latest announcements would mean for The Office, this is what we were looking at:
- Irrational Exuberance: Wall Street Rediscovers Hollywood – As Kassia explains, investing in Hollywood is not for the timid.
- Adventures With The Cable Company – Love the TiVo Series Three. But anytime we deal with the cable company, Jim needs to be sedated.
- 9 Reasons Digital Media Products Are A Bad Deal For Consumers – A brief rundown of the inherent problems with digital media. Does this mean I’ll never get rid of the wall of CDs in my living room?
- The Fall of Allofmp3.com – When is “free” bad? Possibly when it comes to music downloads from Allofmp3.com and Spiral Frog.
- That’s What I Like: Amazon Prime – Who does’t love Amazon Prime? I’m counting the hours until Slings & Arrows Season 2 is delivered to my door.