While you were not watching the World Series, here’s what we were looking at:
- Five Lessons The Music Industry Can Learn From AllofMP3 – The upshot: Allofmp3.com is focused on giving consumers the best bang for their buck, as opposed to being a grudging half-hearted stab at getting into the 21st century.
- NBC’s Insidious Plot – Or not. Within a couple of days after this went up, NBC announced the revival of their Thursday night comedy block. We take full credit.
- The Word On The Not-So-New Fall Television Season – Lacklustre.
- You Say You Wanna Pay The Musicians? – It’s always hilarious to hear the record companies object to file-sharing on moral grounds. “You’re stealing from the poor musicians.” Right. Some might say that the record industry was pretty much built on stealing from the poor musicians?
- That’s What I Like: YouTube – Kirk looks at how YouTube has become so indepensible so swiftly. Volume, volume, volume!