While you were wishing that the Battlestar Galactica webisodes could be, you know, longer, here’s what we were looking at:
- How Not to Do A Character Blog – Life on Mars is great show, but the main character is either in a coma or in 1973. Either way, he wouldn’t have a blog.
- From Japan, it’s the iPodBot! – As if Jim needs another robot to ignore. Poor Roomba.
- The Village Voice Breaks Up With Robert Christgau – Jim gives the Village Voice’s decision to dump Christgau an E-.
- Network Neutrality: Now More Than Ever – These companies can’t even fix a single customer’s DSL in under a week. And now they want to control the internet?
- How, Exactly, Is A Celeb Arrest “BREAKING NEWS”? – One more reason in a long list why I don’t watch the local news in Los Angeles. Another reason: those weird weather guys.
- That’s What I Like: Joss Whedon – It was my turn to like something this week so I revisited an old obsession.